Technical Project Manager/ Delivery Manager
Years of exp. – 12+ Yrs.
Work Location– Pune
Number of vacancies: – 1
Experience & Responsibilities-
- 12+ Years of overall IT Experience, 4 Years in Project Management and technical deliveries
- Worked on onsite/offshore delivery model and dealt with the customers directly.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, Front-End Technologies and Cloud.
- Experience in handling discovery/requirements session.
- Agile project management experience and have managed Agile Ceremonies, Releases and deployments.
- Experienced in preparing estimates, proposals, SOW, and Status reports. Good in tracking progress.
- At least two years of experience in the retail industry – eCommerce or Inventory, Payment, Point of Sale
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and have experience in building and managing a team.
- This role will take the high-level plan & defined scope, prepare a detailed plan, and onboard the team and manage the overall solution development and delivery from offshore.
- He/she will track technical dependencies/risks and collaborate with the onsite team/customer to resolve dependencies, mitigate risks.
- Prepare status reports and communicate vertically and horizontally, internally and externally.
- For new items in the scope, collaborate with Architects, Developers and prepare an estimate.
- Assist in driving SIT/UAT and Go-live activities from offshore.
- Assist in hiring, enablement and onboarding new members to the project.
- Resolve day-to-day people/team issues.
- Over a period of six months, he/she is expected to demonstrate functional level understanding of the platform/domain. This will allow him/her to contribute to presales support.
- Any onsite experience will be a plus.
- B.E. / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university
- Project Management certifications desirable